terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2015

Oslo hair fashion show - Hår & Skjønnhet 2015


Hello guys how are you? I had a very interesting and different weekend. A super nice trip to Oslo, to go to a hair and beauty fashion show. My boyfriend was modeling for a hair dresser/stylist , Mats Heitmann, and I had the opportunity to come along. Lucky me !!!
I am gonna show you a lot of pics of the event, my outfit, and some nice brands who were there.


The event was in the Oslo Spectrum 




As soon as we get there we saw the nails competition 


During the event I had the pleasure to meet my first Norwegian blogger, June, from Juneholm.blogg.no. A very sweet girl that was also attending to the event with a camera in her hands and a big smile in her face. I loved to meet her.  







I felt in love with this tattoos, I even got one. Don't worry they only last 5 days ;)




Some more ideas 


ARDEL was there 

 Real Technique and many others…



 But this was my favorite stand and brand… GORGEOUS LONDON 
After meeting the creator of the brand and getting to know more about it and his philosophy I left this stand completely amazed! Not only does all the products look gorgeous, but I also love the company's philosophy of taking great care of their employees and costumers! It truly was a pleasure to meet Jeff and Kristina.




I am so lucky I got some gifts from the brand to try. I will try them and let you know how good they are ;)


Now a little bit of Hair fashion
Men & Woman



















The cutest photographer ever: this kid was so cute!!!!!

The winners of the male competition 

When I got home I open my bags and I didn't want to believe how many hair goodies I got!!!!!
I will try them all !!!! Thank you very much Jeff and Gorgeous London.



What was I wearing: 











Hat - H&M
T-Shirt - Zara
Leggings - Zara
Boots - Zara
Watch - Casio

Hair: Mats Heitmann





















Mafalda 

28 comentários:

  1. O teu blog está meeeesmo bonito, assim como tu, cada vez mais!

    Que tenha muito muito sucesso!!



    The Little Golden Star

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. obrigada minha linda, o mesmo posso eu dizer de ti, brilhas cada vez mais minha estrelinha !!

      Ja sigo o teu blog e vou fazendo umas visitas,
      vai passando por aqui tbm ;)

      beijinhos

      Eliminar
  2. Deve ter sido fantástico!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. foi mesmo Helena, o meu primeiro evento aqui na Noruega e gostei muito !!!

      beijinhos e obrigada pela visita e o comentario querida :*

      Eliminar
  3. Olá, obrigada pelo comentário já sigo o blog :)
    O evento deve ter sido fantástico.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Olá Magda, obrigada a ti por me seguires ;)

      foi mesmo muito giro o evento, adorei !

      beijinhos

      Eliminar
  4. O teu cabelo é lindo! Adoro esse tipo de eventos!

    www.tragialf.com

    PS: Conheci agora o teu blog e já estou a seguir! Parabéns pelo teu trabalho e beijinhos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Muito obrigada Vasco, pelo comentário, és muito querido.

      Vou agora ver o teu tbm ;)

      beijinhos

      Eliminar
  5. Obrigada pela tua visita lá no blog Mafalda. Fiquei apaixonada pelo conteúdo do teu blog.
    O evento parece ter sido maravilhoso mesmo!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada Cátia, também gostei muito do teu :D

      beijinhos :*

      Eliminar
  6. Adorei o teu cabelo *o* Adorava ter ido ao evento :p parece ter sido excelente mesmo!
    um beijinhos :*
    http://living-with-class.blogspot.pt/ *

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Olá Bárbara, foi mesmo muito giro, espero ir a mais porque gostei muiiiiito! ;)

      beijinhos e obrigada pelo comentario :*

      Eliminar
  7. Really Awesome, It is a Amazing blogsite......like and kiss...
    Great outfit dear!!!
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you very much Iqbal :D
      I will visit your now ;)

      Mafalda

      Eliminar
  8. Respostas
    1. Thank you sweetie ;)
      I will visit you too
      beijinhos

      Eliminar
  9. How lovely! I Love reading how fashion goes around the world. Just love these hair styles! You look stunning dear! I would love to attend such fabulous hair events in New York! I wonder if you have information regarding these NYC events!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Curtis,
      I live in Norway now, and to be honest I don't know what is happening in NYC right now :P
      but thanks for the visit and I will see if I can get some infos regarding NY ;)

      Eliminar
  10. I was looking for articles on Hair Salons in Dubai and I came across yours inspiring read. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. recently explored best hair service in hair salon of dubai.Felt so relaxing and refreshing.I refer you good places in dubai for hair treatment:
    http://azurspa.com/salon-services/hair-treatment/
    www.whatclinic.com
    www.dubaihtc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Great! this site is so far I feel best, this site has a lot of interesting content, it is worth a visit.Really enjoyed this blog post. Much thanks for share this.
    human hair extensions

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Erick, thank you for your lovely feedback :) I really appreciate it !!!

      xx

      Eliminar
  13. Hair Tattoo is the new innovation in hair transplant to cure the baldness or thinning hairs.

    ResponderEliminar

Please feel free to leave me a comment.

I would love to hear from you.